Tuesday, November 10, 2009

caramel popcorn...Mmmmm


I can't think of a better way to start of a fresh new blog than by talking about gooey caramel popcorn. It was an inspiration after ingesting some hot chicken wings last night, knowing that a sweet bite would be something I would crave. And it sure did hit the spot!



And of course I have included photos! I love taking photos, of all things big and small, important and insignificant. You'll learn that soon, I'm sure.



This being my first attempt at blogging, recommended to me by many close friends, I thought this would be a great way to share many of my adventures in knitting, sewing, cooking, and baking. Especially now that Christmas is just around the corner and homemade projects are well under way! So stayed tuned for more upcoming projects, savory dishes, and delicious treats.




3 comments:

  1. Yay, you have a blog! and I love how I'm drooling on my keyboard looking at that popcorn.

    is it homemade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the blog:)! I'll be sure to check in on your adventures:) I don't do much cooking or baking, but i do LOVE to eat, so any yummi recipes to pass on to Rasmus:)?
    Now, about this popcorn, it looks delicious, but how difficult it is to make, how do you make it and does it taste as good as it looks?
    Andreea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! I am so proud to be your first follower! I am thinking I should do one too for Chloe! Popcorn looks fantastic! Will try it soon!

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments! Please feel free to share...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...