Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Crafty Find: REAL Book Nooks

While I was researching ideas for names for my reoccurring book review posts, I came across a series of images that displayed a variety of little book nooks. I thought they were so clever that I would share them with you today.

I think they are a great use of small spaces under stairwells, on window sills, or stair landings, but my favorite is turning an unused closet into a comfy, cozy book nook! While I'm not sure we have the space for one, I love the idea. It just looks so inviting. 


My husband and I are in the process of thinking about renovating our basement, so I might suggest to him the idea of one underneath the stairs for Olivia. I think she'd really dig it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments! Please feel free to share...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...