Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Crafty Find: Long Exposure Photos

So, I took a small hiatus from blogging this past week. Part of it was due to the fact that Blogger has been uncooperative: any time I went to blog, the site was down and I was prevented from doing so. Part of it was the weather, too: grey and gloomy skies don’t exactly inspire. Part of it was lack of motivation, ideas, and general creative juices flowing. You can probably relate; sometimes, you just don’t want to.

But I’m back today after a very relaxing long weekend spent at the cottage, eating good food (way too much of it), visiting with family and friends, and enjoying nature and all it comes with (mosquitoes seemed to be the main attraction this year).

I wouldn’t necessarily say I have an eye for photography, but I do enjoy the beauty in other people’s work. Matt and I are still doing research into getting a new Digital SLR camera so that perhaps we can begin to take some great photos, but for the meantime, I have friends that share their photos online for all of us to browse, and there certainly is not a lack of great imagery on various websites. Half the fun of browsing the web is jumping from one site to another, never knowing what you might stumble on. And stumble I did, to a wonderful new blog: http://thisiscolossal.com/. On this site I found a collection of photos that were really interesting of long exposure air traffic. As my Crafty Find this week, I’m sharing them with you today.

If you enjoy taking or looking at photos, I hope you’ll enjoy these.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments! Please feel free to share...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...