Monday, May 30, 2011

Crafty Find: Drunk Kitchen

This week’s crafty find is a video, and a funny one at that. I’ve seen this on a couple blogs lately and thought I should share it with you. If you can’t figure out the premise from the title, the host gets drunk and tries to cook in the kitchen. This episode features her making brunch. It made me laugh and laugh…and made me think that I should start making instructional videos… oh, if only I had the time to do everything I want to do in life. Ah, to dream….

Turns out the host has a series of cooking segments, so feel free to wander her youtube page to view the others. This one is my favourite so I thought I’d start with it. (It’s also my first time posting a video; turns out its super simple! a little trickier than I thought).

Note to viewers: Mild coarse language content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments! Please feel free to share...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...