Monday, May 02, 2011

Crafty Find: Eternal Plants


I stumbled across these very clever and beautifully done felted terrariums and loved the complex details but also the simple idea. Plus, I loved that these plants won’t wilt and fade away one day, much like my condo plants seem to. Seeing this first one, I had to do a quick Google search to see what other creations were out floating on the net and I wasn’t disappointed. I found a selection of lovely plants by some crafty people, and also got inspiration to make my own (knit and crochet patterns are readily available online.).

I especially like the old apothecary jars that house these plants; it’s a really nice charming way to display them. And yes, I even think the mushrooms would be something I might make. They are cute to look at, but just gross to eat…  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments! Please feel free to share...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...