Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hamburgers!


If you've read any of our Fat Fridays, you know that Matt and I enjoy a burger now and then. I would have thought that eating them as often as we do that we might possibly get tired of them, but, in fact, with each new burger place we try out, I think we enjoy them more and more. It has been a while since we've gone back to any of our local burger joints, but for dinner last week, we wanted burgers... and I wanted to make them!

In our condo we do have access to a couple of bbqs, located on the roof top patio of our building. I don't know why we don't use them more often, to be honest. Maybe it's the work of having to bring everything up to cook when the oven is just as good and close. Whatever the reason, we decided to bbq some of our own hamburgers the other week. I don't have much experience in the burger area, but I thought, how hard could it be? I had made a really good meatloaf with onion soup mix, so I just used the same and formed patties.

Well, the burgers turned out HUGE! I really should have made 4 instead of 2, but live and learn. it just meant I had leftovers the next day for lunch. But the seasoning was great, and topped with melted 8 year old aged cheddar....mmm! We should bbq more often, especially while this nice weather is still with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments! Please feel free to share...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...