Friday, April 30, 2010

a little celebration...


Oh, shoot! I meant to post a short note to commemorate my 100th blog post, but I missed the boat on that one... it would have been the post about our Saturday full of eating...

In any case, I guess this is post 102. I wanted to say to all my readers that I love reading all your comments - and don't be shy to comment! Blogging is something that helps keep me sane, and frankly, I love taking photos and posting new blogs about cooking and knitting projects. Knowing that I actually have people out there reading, well, that sure does go a long way in helping me to continue writing.

Here's to the next 102....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments! Please feel free to share...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...