Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Crafty Find: Book Marks

Can you tell I have reading on my mind lately? And what better way to hold your place in your current book of choice than with a crafty book mark. I found a few fun ones that are also easy to make at home (or the office) with just a few simple supplies.

Firstly, how about using a zipper to hold your place? And the bonus - you don't have to worry about losing the book mark while you're reading? Click the image for the simple directions.
http://onelmon.com/blog/2013/10/zipper-bookmark/

Next up, corner book marks seem to be quite popular. You can make them into very cute animals, or maybe a monster, or just keep it simple with some pretty patterned paper. Pinterest has tons of options for you, but here are a few of my favorites.



Or you could go simple and use a paper clip and a bit of ribbon, or some glue and a button.


There doesn't seem to be a lack of inspiration for book marks; clearly I'm not the only one out there who loves them! I'm thinking Christmas Gift for my Book Club Ladies....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments! Please feel free to share...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...