Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Time Flies + Crafty Find


Can it really be August? My desk calendar still says July, but that could be because I haven’t flipped the page. Where did July go?  You may have noticed my lack of blogging activity as of late; even more so, I have noticed my lack of blogging activity. It’s been so long that the url has been deleted from my browser history…yikes!

When I started this blog, almost more than two years ago (can you believe it?), my job at the time had a lot more down time, and I worked at home, so mainly alone. Frankly, I did not care for that job, so I used this blog as a creative outlet and, optimistically, vowed to blog each and every day of the work week. At that time, it wasn’t just knitting and food blogs, but other topics as well. Sadly, those five blogs a week started to dwindle, and with a change in jobs, that keeps me a lot busier and much happier, and work with some really great people. Finding my workload more intense and less free time at home, I tried to set a goal to blog at least three times a week. Then that slowly went down to once a week. I’m quite sad that I haven’t had a blog post in the entire month of July!

But fear not, I have pictures and a back-log of recipes, Fat Fridays, and knitting projects to share with you all. And, even better, I’ve got a week off from work where I intend to write and write as I enjoy the cottage life. There’s no internet up there, so don’t get overly excited, but at least they will all be written and ready to go up.

In the meantime, check out this crafty find that I’ve been saving up. As I spend the majority of my day working away on the computer, as I’m sure some of you can relate, I thought you might like this pictogram of the most frequently used letters on the keyboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments! Please feel free to share...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...