I guess practice really does make a difference. I think I've pretty much got the hang of this pasta making thing, at least creating the perfect dough consistency and texture, even the rolling out part (which Matt also likes to help with), but I've always struggled with actually forming the pasta pockets.
Last night we made my goat cheese and chorizo ravioli again. All other times I've tried this before, I had problems with getting the pasta to stay together when cooking them. While they were still good, most of the filling comes out in the pasta water. But then I remembered a handy little tool that I had for making perogies, so last night's mission was to try that out. (If that failed, I also had an actual pasta stamps (circle and square), and that would have been my next one to try.)