Friday, September 02, 2011

Crafty Find: Pantone Colours

 

I’ve been noticing a lot of everyday items being given the Pantone treatment – you know, bright colours with the signature white block at the bottom with the colour number. People seem to gobble up this colorful trend - from chairs to books to mugs and other kitchen supplies; heck, I might just have to do it myself with a craft project, perhaps. What, I’m not exactly sure, but I’m sure I could think of something (brainstorming…knitted pantone pillow perhaps?).

In any case, I am loving the collection I found online of All Things Pantone (a quick Google search revealed a variety of items). These colours just made me smile, so I thought I’d share. I’m sure I’ve only just scratched the surface of the trend, so if you stumble across others, please feel free to share a link!

Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Love this, Beth! One of my friends (from publishing of course!) gave me one of those mugs. But I'm really liking those notebooks! I'll have to look around for them...because I don't already have enough! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments! Please feel free to share...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...