Thursday, September 08, 2011

Crafty Find: Function and Comfort

Just look at this chair. Take it all in… It’s a lamp. It’s a chair. And it’s wonderful!  Sure, you're restricted to sitting by an electrical outlet, but that's really not so bad.


When I came across it, my first immediate thought was “Brilliant!” I love when people have the genius idea to put two very different objects together to create one amazing and very functional object.

Maybe you need a little extra light while you’re reading. Boom! Already built in.

Or maybe you need a little extra seating for when you have company. Boom! Already built in. Amazing.

I simply had to see what else existed out there, so off to Google I went. While I found numerous different varieties of chairs with lamps, only this next one really caught my eye. Not only does it rock and provide light, but rocking is what powers it. Ingenious! I love modern creativity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments! Please feel free to share...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...