Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I'm BACK!

What the heck? A new blog post? I bet you can hardly believe your eyes! But it’s true, I’m back. Only a year later and I’ve returned to continue sharing my crafty finds, delicious recipes, and Fat Friday restaurant reviews with all who have missed me. 

But before we dive in, let me explain my absence.... I took some time off to keep this little monkey happy and fed and entertained. It's been so amazing seeing her grow from a little bump on a log into her own little person, and I know we've got oh so many more exciting years ahead of us.


She’s now almost 14 months old and we’re gearing up for our 2nd Halloween together. While the posting might have stopped, the eating and crafting and baking sure haven’t. 

So stay tuned! I have loads to share with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments! Please feel free to share...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...